Note in the Pocket
- Mission: Raleigh-based non-profit organization with a mission to provide quality clothing to homeless and impoverished children and families with dignity and love.
- Project Scope: Analyze historical data and create an early alert system as a potential solution for inventory shortage experienced by the client.
LIFE Skills Foundation
- Mission: Aim to provide a safety net and support network for transition age youth in Durham, NC, that do not have someone to turn to for help. They provide assistance with housing, employment, education, health and wellness, financial literacy, and network building.
- Project Scope: 1) Enable all stakeholders to understand the impact of Life Skills on Durham’s community by leveraging the client’s data resources to develop visualizations. 2) Equip the internal team to work on continuous process improvement by quantifying the progress of members in lay terms that can be used for fundraisers
The Forest Foundation
- Mission: A nonprofit organization that provides assistance, training and services in green business development. Designed to help capitalize the transition to a fossil fuel free, just, and sustainable economy by providing support for local, conservation, and renewable energy projects.
- Project Scope: Work with Triangle Community Carbon Fund, under The Forest Foundation. Establish major marketing and fundraising campaigns to attract sponsors to help their business grow.
- Mission: A non-profit rehabilitation program focused on adults living with mental illness in North Carolina. Threshold clubhouse functions on an Evidence-Based Practice Models which is based on the belief that members are partners in their own recovery, rather than merely the passive recipients of treatment, and that meaningful work and relationships are integral parts of their recovery.
- Project Scope: 1) Understand member benefits and create PR content to improve brand awareness. 2) Provide strategies for data tracking to onboard additional referral sources and sponsors.
Ellerbe Creek Watershed Association's Creek Smart
- Mission: A nonprofit that installs residential green stormwater infrastructure and is working to restore a healthy, living creek that connects people and nature in Durham.
- Project Scope: Complete a business plan to help the client understand the market demand for the services they provide and determine the viability of additional services so that they can provide these services at no cost or low cost to residents